Coniferous plywood is a multi-functional construction material, produced from the highest quality veneer from coniferous wood, specifically from pine wood. The veneer layers are glued with a phenol-formaldehyde based resin. The general number of layers varies between 3 and 18, which allows for a variety in thickness ranging from 9 to 30 mm. Unique texture and warm golden tones of the coniferous wood allow for its usage in interior works of living spaces to create a comfortable and harmonious atmosphere. To add to the unique decorative qualities of the surface, this plywood is often processed by adding various paint and lacquers. Coniferous plywood is widely used in the carcass of home constructions, interior works, especially for decorative purposes in walls and partitions, in furniture production, in paneling for foundation pouring, in car building, ship building, and wagon building.
- High content of natural resin, which makes it naturally water-resistant
- Resistance to mold and fungus
- Lower weight (by 25%) compared to birch plywood, which allows for easier transport and montage
- Does not shatter when dried out
- Long-term durability – more than 50 years
- Beautiful outer layer with a characteristics image Ecological
- Lower price compared to birch plywood